- The conference program includes oral presentations (up to 10 minutes) and a poster session.
- To participate in the conference, you need to fill out the registration form by April 30, 2023 (abstract file is attached when filling out the form).
- The conference language is Ukrainian and English.
- Use the template and follow the Tips when preparing the abstract.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to change the selected section or not accept materials that are not formatted according to the rules (all actions are coordinated with the conference participants).
- There is no registration fee for participating in the conference.
- Questions and inquiries for the organizing committee can be sent from the conference webpage or by email to conf_2023 (at) chem.knu.ua.
Requirements for abstract formatting and template
- To prepare abstracts, it is necessary to use a template.
- The title of the abstract should reflect the content of the work.
- The introduction should indicate the relevance and purpose of the work.
- The results should be presented in a scientific language, clearly, and concisely, avoiding grammatical and stylistic mistakes.
- All images (pictures, schemes, graphics, tables) must be of high quality, and all labels must be clear and understandable.
- Structural formulas must be formatted using IsisDraw or ChemDraw editors (bond length 0.6 cm; line thickness 1 pt; font Arial 10 pt Bold).
- The conclusion should include the main results of the scientific work and their significance.
- The list of references should be numbered in accordance with the order of their citation in the text in square brackets and formatted using the ACS Style.
- The formatting of the abstract should comply with the conference requirements, including font size, line spacing, margins, etc.
- Before submitting the abstract, carefully review the prepared material, check with colleagues and scientific supervisor, and do not forget to attach the file when registering.
Requirements for designing a poster
- Conference participants may present the results of their work in the form of a poster.
- The poster should be designed in PowerPoint, adhering to the 16:9 aspect ratio (widescreen format).
- The poster must include the title of the work, the authors' names, the full name of the educational or scientific institution, the address of the organization/institution, and the author's email address for correspondence.
- The main part of the poster should contain the results of the research (including the research aim, materials and methods used, obtained results, conclusions, and other necessary information such as literature sources).
- The research results should be presented in a scientific language, clearly, sequentially, and concisely, avoiding grammatical and stylistic mistakes.
- Use diagrams, pictures, graphics, and tables in high quality to visualize the results, and all captions should be clear and understandable.
- Structural formulas should be formatted in IsisDraw or ChemDraw editors (bond length 0.6 cm, line thickness 1 pt, Arial 10 pt Bold font).
- The conclusions should state the main results of the research and their significance.
- The list of sources used should be numbered according to the order of their citation in the main text and formatted using ACS Style.
- Before the conference begins, we will provide additional information about the format of the poster session.
Recommendations for oral presentations
- Soon we will be happy to share with you recommendations for preparing and designing a presentation.
See you at the conference!